Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
Part of Strategy & Consulting, the Capability Network is a global distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Over 3,500 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement Accenture’s in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information, visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
Video title External link
Accenture Capability Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-92pvOH1d_k
Accenture in One Word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Fo8uNWZ-0
About Autonomous Robotic Systems (ARS)
OUR Goal: Harness the power of robotic automation
What We Do: We deliver robotic-based solutions at scale. We focus on human and machine synergy, software acceleration, and data analytics.
Why We Do It: We are aiming to empower the workforce and automate operations for our global clients and deliver enhanced productivity, respond to labor shortages, improve worker safety, and reduce operating costs..
How We Do It: Depending on our clients maturity we provide three doorways to Autonomous Robotic Systems. Doorway 1 – Thinking about robots
Doorway 2 – Deploying robots
Doorway 3 – Optimizing and scaling robots
What Can You Expect:
• Work as part of Strategy & Consulting team with the brightest minds in the industry
• Work with senior leadership on challenging problem statements faced by industry clients like Consumer Goods & Services, Industrial, Life Science and Natural Resources
• Develop Robotics solution for Manufacturing, Packaging, Palletization, Warehouse Automation, Pharma Labs Automation and other innovative use cases
• Robotic simulations for validation of solutions
• Opportunity to be part of global growth story of ARS
Experience: Specific Experience will include:
• Relevant work experience: 1-3 years for Analyst / 4-6 years for Consultant
• Having worked in industries like Consumer Goods/ Life Sciences/ Industrial/ Natural Resources and familiarity with their value chain and business processes automation opportunities across them
• Work experience in different functional areas like manufacturing, packaging, warehousing automation, pharma labs
• Understand the business goals, release data requests, simulate & model automation to identify current and target throughput volumes, capture building specifications
• Determine appropriate robotic equipment and mix of technologies in line with the solution recommended and ability to develop robot requirement specifications
• Identify and deliberate the integration requirements with OT systems, MES, ERPs, EAM, WMS, LIMS
• Recommendations on site layout design, robot safety, and security requirements
• Familiarity with Business case development along with identification of value levers, relevant KPIs and define resources, develop CAPEX and OPEX estimates for ROI calculation
• Create short list of potential vendors and determine the vendors have appropriate equipment matching the technical specification
• Conduct vendor evaluation and provide recommendation for vendor selection
• Validate vendor design through OLP simulation for achieving the required throughput.
• Basic understanding of robotics operating system (ROS), robotic programming on Fanuc, KUKA, ABB or equivalent brands
• Knowledge of industrial controls like PLC/DCS/SCADA OR around analytics connected with robotics domain like machine vision/machine learning/AI/SLAM/TensorFlow/PyTorch etc.
• Work closely with business owners to analyze core business processes or Journeys, conduct as-is/to-be assessment as well as perform gap analysis and requirements gathering
• Identify and analyze key operational and financial metrics as part of program and feature selection in order to drive smart decisions
• Investigate new technologies, identify bottlenecks, improve processes, create roadmaps, and plan prototype solution development in collaboration with ecosystem of vendors, startups and premiere academic institutes, wherever applicable.
• Collaborate with partners to assist in the design or development of robotic automation solutions as well as integrating with the overall solution plan and other platforms like EAM, WMS, etc.
• Coordinate and execute all phases of a design/pilot project including concept and research, estimating, component selection, design, and after implementation support
In Capability Development
• Contribute in business development activities such as opportunity identification, pitch document preparation and thought capital development around robotics
• Understand & assess the emerging technologies and vendors/ players in the market around industrial robotics and recommend on ecosystem partner selection
• Support in prototype simulation development
Education • BE/ B.Tech (Preference will be given to Mechatronics)
• MBA (Desired)
• Japanese or German language will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Skills: • Ability to analyze business problems and create solution implementation roadmap focused on robotics and automation applications
• Proficiency in prototyping the solution envisioned as well as other simulators that can help in solutioning
• Proficiency in dealing with multiple stakeholders and multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Good analytical and communication skills as well as capable to present ideas in a concise but impactful manner verbally or using presentations
• Ability to engage client and influence partners to drive collaboration
Additional Information: Travel - Ability to accommodate ongoing 0-100% domestic and/or international travel in post COVID world.
Please note that this is a vital aspect of the job
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.