Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
General Business Consulting
• Can solve an unstructured problem where brief provided is minimum. Solves the problem by breaking down into structured modules. Follows fundamentals of issue-based problem solving
• Can construct basic components of business case and value analyses e.g.. market share, sales, costs under various heads, etc.
• Can perform Research and Analysis of client’s business, market, competitors and make appropriate inferences even if information available is insufficient. Can interpret data in context of industry and company specific issues
SAP Retail Implementation Experience
• As an SAP IS-Retail Specialist, you will lead the analysis, design and development to successful deliver solutions for new SAP IS-Retail projects.
Client and Project Management
• Has strong project management skills and can own project management for module / part of a project
• Works on client site with minimal supervision and prepare project documentation
• Can talk to clients & stakeholders independently both onshore and onsite
• Has very strong written and verbal communication skills. Confidently communicates and articulates. Identifies, escalates, tracks and resolves issues in a timely manner
• Has very strong deck writing skills. Can make a crisp deck with a compelling storyline
• Lead presentations with the clients
• 5+ years of experience with SAP
• Full life cycle experience in SAP IS-Retail
• 5 years' experience in designing and working with Retail Master Data interfaces to/from non-SAP/legacy planning and sales systems.
• A detailed understanding of the integration between SAP modules (SD/MM/FICO)
• Delivered a full SAP Project Life cycle with either SAP R/3 4.7 or ECC6
• Integrated SAP in a complex systems landscape
• Experience in designing solutions within SAP based on a set of business requirements
• Preferred functional experience on any of the following SAP Retail modules. Main responsibilities involve developing functional design, analysis and implementation
o SAP Retail Merchandising
o SAP Assortment Planning
o SAP Merchandise Planning
o SAP MDG
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Ability to advise clients on business issues and build credibility to gain buy-in for solutions.
• Ability to interact with many levels of Accenture management, client organization and solution alliance partners - from senior IT and business leaders to engineers on project teams
• Holistic understanding of target industries and experience implementing best practices
• Excellent presentation and business proposal development skills
• Inter-personal skills, Team and Project Management skills
• Ability to manage competing demands and meet deadlines
• Relevant experience in and / or certification from product vendors
• Willingness to travel as per project requirements
• Possessing citizenship / residency / valid work visas for target geographies will be an additional advantage
• Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed institution (Engineering or IT domain)
• Business Management Degree from a reputed institution or Masters Qualification in Management of Information Systems – strongly preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MT - CS&S - Digital Marketing - 06
CN - CS&S - ACE - SFDC Einstein Analytics - 05
CN - Strategy - ACE - CS&S - Genesys - 06
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.