Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Public Service - Education Consultant
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Public Service, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Education and Higher Education Domain | Level: Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 3-5 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice - A Brief Sketch:
The Public Service team helps governments and public sector companies innovate, transform and work smarter, enhance services, improve outcomes and keep pace with change. As a part of the Public Service practice, you will leverage our deep industry expertise, apply it to the specific challenges that public organizations face and find sustainable solutions.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking into the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Deliver projects for global clients by collaborating effectively with medium to large size teams.
• Be responsible for strategy, implementation, process design and change management for specific modules.
• Support global sales team efforts to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Education and Higher Education domain areas.
• Leverage industry expertise in Education and Higher Education sub-industry.
• Develop assets and methodologies, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community.
• Acquire skills that have utility across industry groups.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• In-depth knowledge of following processes and functions in Higher Education / Universities, such as:
o Student lifecycle and support processes
o Academics and research processes
o Administrative functions like marketing, career support, finance, human resources etc.
• Critical thinking skills with deep understanding of challenges faced by transformation programs in universities
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
• Recent Blogs
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CMT - Comms - 06
CN - Strategy - MC - CMT - Comms - 06
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Cloud Powered Engineering - 07
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.