Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Banking, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Speciality Finance | Level: Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 6-12 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
As a part of Banking practice within the agile and distributed Capability Network team, you will contribute as a strategic partner, helping shape new business models, collaborate with clients in unconventional ways, rediscover their purpose, and commit to constant innovation.
Bring in your technological expertise and a global perspective to enable banks and payment providers take bold steps to thrive and be future-ready. Help us reshape the banking industry with the following initiatives:
• Work closely with clients on complex business problems and leverage your domain knowledge and consulting skills to help them find solutions and achieve their goals.
• Lead the project delivery, support in areas such as process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
• Interface with cross functional client teams to perform project management activities.
• Support leaders in drafting winning pitches and discover new business opportunities.
• Mentor team members and contribute to their professional development.
• Support asset development, contribute to thought leadership, staffing efforts, and capability development.
• Estimate resource effort and cost budgets to complete a project within a defined scope.
• Provide subject matter expertise, guidance and recommendations that will drive the success and growth of the solutions and programs in the market.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Impeccable team management skills
• Ability to lead end-to-end delivery for engagements identified
• Ability to lead client workshops and engage with stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from Tier-1 B-school
• 6-12 years of work experience in top strategy, management, technology consulting firms, or analytics firms for banks or financial services company
• Experience in digital transformation, retail, commercial, trade finance operating model and process design, underwriting, credit analysis, trade finance, customer onboarding, accounting
• Experience in providing consulting services to the client to facilitate the design, development and implementation of solutions such as Odessa – LeaseWave, IDS - InfoLease, Cassiopae, Alfa Systems, Loan IQ, Finnone, Flexcube
• Experience in leading and managing agile learning projects in a fast-paced environment
• Exposure to asset, equipment, auto financing, commercial lending, financial leasing, sovereign, corporate, retail lending and leasing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industrial - 07
Posted 4 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - MT - Salesforce Marketing Cloud - 06
Posted 5 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - SCM Planning - 09
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.