Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Change Management and Transformation Consultant – Capital Markets
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Capital Markets, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Change Management and Transformation | Level: XXX | Location: XXXX| Years of Exp: 8+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
As a part of the Capital Markets practices within Accenture’s Capability Network, you will work with our global teams to help investment banks, asset and wealth managers, and exchanges, prepare for the digital future.
Together, let’s leverage global strategies and data-driven insights to pave way for digital-enabled capital markets. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
• Collaborate with client challenges to solve complex client problems such as regulatory reforms and implementation.
• Define and manage the organization change with reference to process, technology and organization structure.
• Manage transformation project to migrate from legacy to target.
• Assess as-is process and suggest best industry practices to come up with to-be processes and implement them to remove inefficiencies.
• Support data governance and management and help optimize operations and drive business decision-making.
• Support in development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating Accenture value proposition.
• Incorporate Accenture best practices and help develop methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from reputed business school with strong blend of consulting and functional skills
• FRM, CFA, PRM or other industry specific certification is a plus
• XXX years of experience
• Prior experience of working on consulting projects is a must.
• Ideal candidate should be able to consult with clients offering their subject matter expertise in Investment Banking & Investment Management functions including below domains:
o Capital Markets (example: FO, MO, Market Data, Collateral Management, Liquidity Management)
o Asset & Wealth Management (Front Office Advisory, Salesforce)
o Front Office Advisory
o Experience with OMS systems (Charles River, Aladdin, Bloomberg AIM, Avaloq etc)
o Back Office applications (Clearing and Settlement etc.)
o Portfolio management for brokerage firms
o Collateral Management; MTM valuations
o Fund Management & Accounting
o Treasury front, mid & back-office functions
o Risk Management: Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk
o Post trade (example: Reference Data, Risk Management, Finance & Accounting)
o Exchange & Trading avenues, Clearing house
o Regulatory Change and Compliance (example: MiFID, EMIR, MiFID II, Basel, IFRS9)
o Robotics Process Automation
o Data profiling, data lineage and data analytics
o Data Migration and Change Management
o Trading platforms (example: Murex, Calypso, Fidessa, Kondor+ and so on)
o Data Governance and Management
o Agile and Hybrid SDLC Methodology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industrial - 07
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - MT - Salesforce Marketing Cloud - 06
Posted 4 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - SCM Planning - 09
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.