Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Utilities Cloud Architect
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Utilities, Industry, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Utilities Cloud | Level: Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 7-10 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Utilities Strategy and Consulting practice you will be helping electric, gas and water utilities pivoting to the new age model of digital transformation and managed services. With our ecosystem of partners, our industry specialists collaborate with our clients to deliver sustainable and stable energy experiences.
Together, let’s transform companies to continuously adapt and improve outcomes through innovation. Help drive positive change for businesses, society, and the planet, with the following initiatives:
• Drive the business needs discussions, map the requirements to SAP S/4 HANA system and design the process.
• Be adept at Cloud readiness maturity assessment, help in application assessment and migration planning, cloud operating model design, business case development and vendor evaluation.
• Plan and manage cloud migrations, including validating application dependencies, ability to coordinate across different stakeholders, deliver cloud migration roadmaps and manage execution from a cloud project management perspective.
• Oversee the production and implementation of solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure or application architecture, development and operating models.
• Help to integrate large-scale systems involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms.
• Apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies to streamline processes.
• Drive enterprise business, application and integration architecture.
• Solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation and charting a journey from the current state to a ‘to-be’ enterprise environment.
• Implement programs that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes.
• Assist our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance.
• Manage multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs.
• Develop our offerings and assets and help mentor our people.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• A blend of Utilities industry, consulting and technology skills
• Ability to lead the team from thought leadership, solutioning and demand management perspective
• Strong program management skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• Engineering degree from one of the Tier-1 institutes
• MBA is preferred
• 7-10 years of large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high-tech companies
• Experience around cloud native application development, DevOps, and data integration across and within cloud platform
• Experience in such as Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google cloud platform, virtualization platforms such as VMWare, Hyper-V, and so on
• Experience in deployment architecture such as Salesforce, SAP, MS and Oracle
• Be familiar with Agile methodologies, processes and tools
• Experience of working with large US and UK clients preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Travel - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - Automotive - Japan Bilingual - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CG&S - Ecommerce Ops - 09
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.