Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Sourcing and Procurement Consultant - Supply Chain Management
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Sourcing and Procurement, Supply Chain Management | Level: Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 2-4 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Deliver sourcing and procurement engagements in the areas of strategic cost reduction, sourcing optimization, procurement transformation, intelligent procurement using tools such as Ariba, Coupa, IVALUA, Zycus and Jaggaer, responsible and resilient procurement, mergers and acquisitions for clients, across industries and geographies. Key activities including but not limited to-
o Identify, evaluate and prioritize sourcing opportunities through in-depth spend analysis, market research, and so on.
o Support execution of various stages of strategic cost reduction, zero based budgeting and operations value transformation programs.
o Support implementation of procurement solutions including requirements gathering, technical design definition, define test scenarios & scripts to ensure that the configured solution meets clients’ requirements and be comfortable working with application developers & managing multiple stakeholders
o Design sourcing and procurement operating model including organisation structure, processes & technology enablers aligned to traditional & emerging business priorities such as responsible sourcing principles, net zero emission targets etc
o Define and execute sourcing optimization initiatives such as indirect sourcing and cost take-out, direct sourcing and should-cost modeling, category management, and so on.
• Support in business development activities such as responding to proposal requests, conducting roadshows/demos, staffing management, people engagement, asset development and so on.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Ability to define and implement procurement operating models impacting procurement organization, processes & technology landscape
• Ability to define and execute end-to-end sourcing & procurement processes including category management & procurement analytics, supplier management, sourcing, contracts & order/goods receipt/invoice management
• Ability to develop business case for procurement transformation initiatives such as implementation of source-to-pay solutions (eg Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, Zycus, Jaggaer and so on), operating model changes etc
• Excellent data analytics and data interpretation and presentation skills
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from Tier-1 B Schools and BE/BTech from Tier-1 engineering institutes
• Good understanding of sourcing and procurement fundamentals coupled with 2-4 years of consulting and industry experience in sourcing and procurement across one or more of the following: strategic cost reduction, sourcing optimization, procurement transformation including implementation of procurement solutions, intelligent procurement, responsible and resilient procurement, mergers and acquisitions
• Experience with digital sourcing and procurement solutions such as Ariba, Coupa, IVALUA, Zycus, Jaggaer, GEP and so on - either in implementations or as an end user
• Experience in a consulting firm and global exposure is desirable
• Knowledge of business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and SQL, would be an additional advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industrial - 07
Posted 4 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - MT - Salesforce Marketing Cloud - 06
Posted 5 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - SCM Planning - 09
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.