Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Description As a Cloud Advisor, you will be:
• Leading teams involved in the delivery of enterprise wide Cloud advisory and transformation programs with Fortune 500 / FTSE 100 companies;
• Working with executive-level clients to unlock new potential streams of Business Value by bringing to life a cloud-enabled enterprise transformation agenda;
• Helping to define Cloud technology roadmaps and industry/functional solutions, advising senior technical clients on cloud-enabled enterprise transformation agendas;
• Driving the strategic planning of our clients’ multi-year Cloud journeys with a clear industry focus across Accenture’s priority 19 industries – this includes Cloud strategy, architecture and product/service design within an industry context;
• Responsible for driving the creation of the value case for the client business challenges that would most benefit from migration/transformation to AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba cloud providers, or hybrid cloud;
• Delivering Cloud optimization services across the lifetime of a Cloud transformation journey, driving up client value across architecture, economics, engineering/security and service delivery;
• Exploiting the innovation of Cloud using higher-order products (AI, IOT, Advanced Analytics, 5G), and industry/functional solutions to create new business value;
• Enabling the adoption of DevSecOps and Continuous ‘everything’, with a new workforce and operating model underpinned by enterprise change management;
• Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients;
Partnering more broadly with our Accenture capabilities in Technology, Interactive, our Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Oracle and Alibaba Business Groups (‘AxBGs’), and the hyperscalers (‘MAAGs’) themselves to enable the delivery of multi-year Cloud and Technology transformation programs
Responsibilities • Grow Accenture’s business. Find and create business opportunities across multiple entities and geographies within developed and emerging client organizations. Foster a culture of entrepreneurship. Develop and codify intellectual capital and points of view and create distinctive knowledge initiatives that result in significant client impact and strengthen the Accenture TS&A Cloud external reputation.
• Develop client relationships. Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with CSuite, business unit, and division head levels at the most critical clients in order to drive client value. Lead, develop and engage the Accenture TS&A resources for the client to identify and drive value; collaborate with industry and client account leadership to drive the Accenture TS&A point of view; ensure delivery expectations are met and resolve open issues related to Accenture TS&A sales and delivery; and bring the best Accenture resources to the client.
• Create and implement innovative solutions. Identify the issues that CIOs are, and should be, concerned with and mobilize efforts to address these issues and frame alternative approaches to resolution. Understand current and future client needs in the context of market dynamics, and apply insights to recommend short- and/or long term value creation for the client at the C-Suite, business unit and division head levels that has the appropriate level of impact. Ensure the quality of the work to be truly distinctive in its focus on client impact and tangible results.
• Develop and engage Accenture’s people and practice. Inspire people to develop a deep understanding of the client industry, operations, issues and strategic alternatives, and create a distinctive brand experience clients associate with Accenture. Act as a people and client leader, developing leaders beneath you, peers, clients and colleagues.
Minimum of 16-20 years client/market experience in Cloud, enterprise architecture, data, and New IT operating models with a demonstrated record of successful, new business generation, and client leadership across a broad client portfolio. Candidates will currently be in Leadership positions within:
o A Technology strategy consulting/advisory firm including audit-consulting or strategy houses;
o Global technology services firm or niche mid-scale Cloud engineering/delivery and advisory firm;
o Senior industry position focused recently on Cloud transformation.
• Clear understanding of Business and Technology strategy and delivery within 1-3 key industries.
Deep understanding of the dynamics in technology organization/the CIO’s domain and the business/Line of Business areas served.
• Knowledge and utilization of technology and digital solutions for clients.
Demonstrated ability to link business strategy expertise with operational know-how and understanding of technology to drive leading digital solutions and positioning for clients.
• Strong rolodex of senior executives.
Extensive relationships at senior levels across key Accenture markets: North America, Europe and Growth Markets.
• Educational pedigree.
Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university is required; advanced degree, such as an M.B.A., is preferred. Certifications across AWS, MSFT, GCP and Alibaba advised. Broader Computer Science and Cloud/Data certifications and academic experience will also strengthen candidacy.
• Critical Leadership Capabilities
Collaborating and Influencing
? Negotiates with a genuine give-and-take approach, where both act as true peers and decisions are shared.
? Spends time identifying all stakeholders necessary and meets or connects with all of them, neglecting no one to shape a collective consensus.
? Identifies opportunities to build relationships that will help others achieve their objectives and reaches out to those people or new people.
• Leading People
o Collaborates and openly debates with the team to manage projects, solve problems, discuss challenging issues, or learn more about critical issues as a group.
o Delegates roles thoughtfully to free self to work at a more strategic level.
o Collaborates with each employee to establish clear, challenging performance goals and metrics for the year.
o Designs a performance management process to monitor projects and deliver results that exceed expectations.
o Periodically reviews team progress against plans, focuses attention beyond the project to the full year or more.
• Managing Customers
o Seeks regular customer feedback and distinguishes patterns specific to categories of customers or other segments, validating with regular customer data-gathering.
o Tailors responses to customers based on specific patterns of differences, revises approach for each customer.
OTHER PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
? Upbeat, positive, transparent, and engaging with a natural skill for developing relationships both internally and externally.
? Growth-oriented with an assertive and action-oriented bias, yet a team player who solicits and acts on input from others.
? A sharp, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully among very bright, progressive, and charismatic people.
? Proactive and entrepreneurial; someone who instinctively knows what needs to be done and rallies colleagues to get things accomplished.
? Desire and ambition to impact client organizations.
? High integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom he/she will work.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Electronics and High Tech Solutions Industry Subject Matter Advisor
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 4 days ago
SAP C4C SDK and PDI Application Developer
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted more than 1 month ago
India Market Unit - Supply Chain & Operations - EPC - 07
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.