Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Digital Commerce Consultant - Consumer Goods & Services
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Digital Commerce | Level: Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 5+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the CG&S industry practice, you will work with leading consumer packaged goods clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the Capability Network team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Lead client conversations and drive team to deliver as per project objectives.
• Define the right solution model for the client to generate business opportunities and support Accenture leadership.
• Outline client’s D2C e-commerce strategy across business channels including product, pricing, promotion, digital marketing across ecommerce platforms.
• Assess current maturity on D2C, e-commerce and digital marketing capabilities and provide inputs to enhance client’s capabilities.
• Leverage local constraints & maturity to enhance ecommerce activation.
• Recommend actions on improving campaign performance, on platform and off platform through unique end-to-end growth levers.
• Collaborate with marketing heads and teams to understand and drive brand’s D2C agenda and frame detailed digital media plans.
• Own and enhance user experience in D2C channels (website, app etc.) with a focus on design & aesthetics, content, navigation, branding, checkout funnel, payment integration & promotional campaigns
• Create and manage an online D2C ecommerce plan including promotional calendar, product exclusives, cross-selling programs, data ownership & sharing
• Drive Performance Marketing & CRM initiatives in D2C channels; own and manage online D2C sales activity including SEO, on-site activity, and specific D2C ecommerce KPIs (conversion, bounce etc.)
• Create and manage synergies between internal & external D2C stakeholders and marketplace partners.
• Design the D2C transformation journey for clients, develop operating frameworks and manage deployment/ transformation programs.
• Suggest strategic directional inputs to client and key stakeholders
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong project management skills align a team with the strategic goals of a project
• Drive execution by managing project delivery and timely creation of deliverables
• Deep skills and experience in digital marketing and e-commerce
• Functional knowledge of digital marketing and campaign management is a must
• Ability to effectively work with heterogenous teams in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills with an aptitude for compelling storytelling
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• MBA from Tier-I business school
• A minimum of 5 years of industry (MNC companies) and/or consulting experience
• Experience in consumer goods Industry is preferable, with proven success in areas such as digital marketing, e-commerce and/or brand management
• Prior experience in developing assets and methodologies, viewpoints, research or white papers and marketing collateral that support business objectives
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Energy - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Amazon Connect - 05
Posted 4 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 07
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.