Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
CIO Controls & Compliance Team
The CIO Controls & Compliance team’s primary responsibility is to ensure Accenture is compliant with the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation on the IT side of Accenture internal operations. We work with 20-30 financial related applications and infrastructure areas and review their processes as they relate to SOX, such as SDLC, Access Reviews, job scheduling, etc.
Manager required to oversee SOX IT General Controls compliance
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Coordinate & track SOX IT General Controls activities (i.e. Internal Controls testing, external audit, etc.)
• Coordinate the work efforts of others to complete key compliance activities and ensure those activities are completed in a timely manner
• Work with external auditor and/or other consultants to understand and improve on changing compliance requirements from PCAOB, etc
• Integrate new applications into the IT Controls environment (meet with new contacts, assess impacts, explain controls, write meeting minutes, follow-up for implementation, etc.)
• Assess new IT systems or changes to existing applications to determine controls impact & risks to environment (such as migration to new deployment tools, migrations to PaaS, etc)
• Review vendor SOC1 reports for appropriate ITGC coverage, engage with vendors as needed, and assist applications in their review & analysis of exceptions & client control considerations
• Engage in learning about & testing new tools that are rolled out to CIO to assess functionality and any gaps in meeting requirements (e.g Service Now, Microsoft ADO, etc)
• Review process/controls documentation and assist control owners in developing and maintaining clear, detailed and accurate documentation such as process flow charts, access review templates, and control wording
• Communicate across the CIO organization on Security and SOX related topics
• Assist with development of bots to automate ITGC testing
• Coordinate with Internal Audit on reviews with SOX impact & review resulting reports
• Supervise/Provide guidance/oversight to team members; provide performance feedback
• Bring issues to closure by overseeing the investigation and directing the team accordingly
• Create PPT decks & status reports for leadership
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Accounting or similar
• Industry certifications such as CRISC, CISA, CPA, CIA are a plus
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience addressing SOX Compliance, ISO, or similar
• Candidate ideally either has Big4 Accounting firm experience as an ITGC Auditor or has ITGC SOX managerial experience at another large corporation
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and able to handle a number of simultaneous projects and tasks while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive issues to completion
• Be able to engage at all levels of the organization across geographies to organize, drive and communicate results
• Have strong ability to work with minimum direction and possess a high drive for results
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail, well-organized, can track items to closure
• Strong critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of the IT environment and Software Development Life Cycle processes, methodologies, tools, etc.
• High moral and ethical behavior – understand responsibilities with respect to sensitive information and working with external audit firms
• Energetic & innovative team player
• Intermediate Microsoft Office applications’ skills – Word, Excel, & PPT
• Flexible schedule to accommodate global meeting times
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps, especially as related to ITGCs is a plus
• Experience with Workday or ServiceNow are a plus
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.