Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products for Distributive Trade & Route to Market for customers in Consumer Goods and allied industries. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out product features that deliver to the customer’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand Consumer Goods Industry well, in particular Distributive Trade & Route to Market including the different channels, distributors, retailers and Principals.
• Gain a deep understanding of emerging models like eRtM, eB2B as well as products catering to this space in the market. Analyze and identify product gaps and opportunities to support emerging models through new product features and partnerships with other external partners
• Shape the product strategy and features to leverage Data & Analytics as a core part of the Newspage Product
• Develop a deep understanding of the Newspage product and modules.
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and help acquire new customers.
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with external partners. Develop product pricing and positioning strategies in discussion with Senior stakeholders.
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact. Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
• Drive product communication including working with teams to create communication content, Evaluate promotional content to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding internally in Accenture and with Customers. Represent the company by leading customers meetings to present product features, roadmap and strategy.
• Regularly solicit feedback on company products and services from existing customers and create a roadmap for future product development
• Proven work experience in product management as a product manager for Enterprise SaaS products
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
• Experience in engaging users and senior client in sales pitch, product feature discussions and business case builds
• Extensive experience in building Data & Analytics features for Consumer Goods Industry
• Solid understanding of software development, Data & Analytics, and web and mobile technologies and its implications for products
• Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in working with Sr Customer executives
• Knowledge of industry business best practices in Consumer Goods industries, especially Front Office – Traditional Trade, Modern Trade and eCommerce
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture Leadership-Network Operations
Posted 5 days ago
Accenture Leadership-Supply Chain and Operations
Posted 5 days ago
Accenture Leadership-Business Operations
Posted 21 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.