Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Provides HR, basic project managment and V&A service delivery support for the execution of due diligence and integration of Accenture's V&A transactions.
The V&A HR Deal Execution Specialist will be assigned to various North American and/or global V&A transactions and projects and will be accountable for supporting the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of assigned HR due diligence and integration work stream activities for primary stakeholders and sponsoring organization of acquisition (Services/MU)
• Travel up to 25% (based on deal and phase)
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment (adjust on the go, meet last minute deadlines, schedule flexibility, manage shifting priorities)
• Ability to effectively work independently with limited supervision/direction
• Ability to effectively work remotely/virtually with the use of collaboration tools (i.e., MS Teams, Video, SharePoint, Team Member Networking)
• Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment.
• Ability to work flexible work hours when required. May occasionally include accommodating various geographic time zones to collaborate with team members/stakeholders.
Due Diligence Phase: (includes solution development)
Work with Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to conduct HR due diligence activities and tasks, including:
• Support planning process and development of work plans for individual V&A transactions.
• Support HR due diligence work stream approach and processes to:
• Track and maintain HR Due Diligence Information Request Lists
• Conduct audit and review of HR information provided in data room by Seller company
• Assist with analyzing and summarizing data into a cohesive point of view around the findings
• Assist with the completion of required HR DD analyses and deliverables (i.e., compensation and benefits, HR related liabilities, retention plan modeling, etc.)
• Build relationships to establish credibility with internal and external SMEs and potentially Seller Company representatives
• Support the identification and estimating of costs for acquisition business case
• Assist with coordination across all key stakeholder groups, in particular with Finance, Legal, Tax, Payroll, Global Mobility and Corporate Development
• Support the development of the preliminary HR solution plan for key human resource decisions, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, perquisites, retirement/pension plans, payroll and salary grade structure, incentives (short-term, long-term, sales force-specific, deferred), staffing approach, culture, HR compliance and policies.
Assist Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to plan and drive assigned HR integration planning and execution activities and tasks including:
• Assist with the planning of HR process impacts involving (Accenture) non-standard approaches, working directly applicable workstream leads.
• Assist with maintaining the HR transition calendar, work plan and budget
• Support the end to end process by assisting with HR tasks to include consultation and communications, agreement to a set of terms and conditions, set-up and preparation of systems including SAP and payroll and initial inductions.
• Support the documentation of HR activities that must be addressed during ongoing operations.
• Support the development and facilitation of an effective handover to include close out documentation (Deal summary, Policy Compliance Checklist, SharePoint)
• Support the management of local transfer processes under the local Acquired Rights Directive (ARD) regulations
• Minimum of 3 years related HR / Ventures & Acquisitions experience (or equivalent relevant experience)
• Strong MS Office skills with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel. Excel: must have skills to wri
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.