Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Experience in Enterprise Asset Management System for Electric and Gas Utilities.
• Experience in Utilities domain for Asset Management for IBM Maximo modules Calendars, Shift patterns, Person Application, Labor Application, Qualifications Application, Crews & Crafts Application, Assets Application, Locations Application, Specifications (Assets, Locations), Job Plans, PM Application, clearances/LOTO, Routes Application, WO Planning, Tracking, Performance & Documentation
• Hands on experience of design and execution of IBM Maximo for at least two global Utilities clients
• Process & Functional Expertise: Utilities- Power/Gas/Water, Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Enterprise Asset Management, Grid Operations, Field Operations, Smart Grids, AMI, System Planning, Enterprise Transformation
• Work on End to end logical operating model (LOM). Should be able to create LOM on a page for Utilities companies for Maintenance, Capital projects
• Work independently on defining solution for complex projects or contribute to solution of a program
• Understanding of various IBM Maximo modules and add-on such Maximo Spatial, Maximo for Linear Asset Management, Maximo for Nuclear power.
• Specialized in a technology/domain/functional competency area and prepare a roadmap for the in the Work and Asset Management segment in form of competitive service offerings
• Get involved in assignments in large programs, help in defining business and technological solutions which help customer design and implement new business processes and organization capabilities.
• Drive Business Readiness and Deployment activities for region(s)
• Identify opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
• Deep experience in work Management process related to Preventive/breakdown maintenance, routine maintenance.
• Understanding of workflow related to SCADA, OMS, field devices triggers resulting in inspection and maintenance work orders
• Understanding of asset hierarchy for Utilities transmission, distribution, underground cables, gas pipelines
• Should have understanding of asset management Data models and interfacing requirements with ERP and GIS applications
• Compatible units design and estimations to determine time and material costs related to execution of a work package.
• Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
• Ability to lead the team from thought leadership, solutioning and demand management perspective (the incumbent will be responsible for the utilization of the team)
• 3+ years of implementation experience in IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management projects in Electric & Utilities industry
• 2+ years of experience of working in Asset Management with advanced knowledge of enterprise or application systems (at least 2 of the following systems – (Asset Maintenance, GIS, Asset Analytics, Asset planning, Renewables) and minimum 1 year of experience in Asset Management Services, Asset Lifecycle Management, Predictive Analytics and Reliability Centered Maintenance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.