Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Ventures & Acquisitions (V&A) Controllership Analyst
Reporting to V&A Controllership Manager
• Providing support to prepare Reconciliation of various acquired entities on to BlackLine reconciliation tool (About 50 to 60% of the time)
Assisting to the successful finance integration arising from Ventures and Acquisitions activity: (About 40% of the time)
• Responsible and assisting in providing Finance support globally across GBSN locations and countries impacted by V&A activity.
• Help manage the transition to SAP through ensuring requirements of the business operating model are met and assisting the affiliate accounting process through the post-close, pre-SAP cutover time period
• Work with integration, tax and controllership teams to ensure efficient integration of back office operations of acquired entities into Accenture standard practices
• Assisting in Reconciliation of statutory financial statements to US GAAP opening balance sheet and affiliate accounting for acquired entities
• Provide finance / controllership support to local legal teams on liquidation of acquired entities
• Preparation of financial statements of acquired entities for independent audit
• Create standardised process through working on existing and upcoming acquisitions.
• Ensure data retention compliance
• Ability to work collaboratively across Finance organisation to achieve results
• In-depth knowledge of General Ledger principles, policies and procedures
• Strong technical accounting knowledge around acquisition accounting
• Strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
• Strong ownership mentality with initiative and high quality work standard
• Strong problem solving skills with ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively - reliable with "can do" attitude
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) and experience with financial management systems and office automation applications
• Project management
• SAP financials
• Blackline Reconciliation Tool
• Fluency in English
Qualifications and Experience:
Professional accountancy qualification, preferably CA, IFRS ACCA, CIMA or ACA
• 2+ years of progressive financial accounting experience
• Statutory accounts preparation experience
• Experience working with SAP Financials an advantage
• Strong technical knowledge of Local & US GAAP and experience of IFRS an advantage
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.