Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture Pricing Architects are a highly visible group with a mission to develop and implement strategies and tactics that enable Accenture deal teams to maximize profitability and achieve desired outcomes for our clients through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial propositions. This role will focus on Cloud Migration / Infrastructure Outsourcing types of work, working with Market Unit Technology leadership team in support of deal teams selling “Cloud First” business unit deals.
Key responsibilities include:
• Competitive Positioning: Build point of view about competitor price ranges and capabilities, derive deal-specific Accenture price target based on differentiation, and work with stakeholders to achieve target
• TPA Benchmark Defense: Lead/Support client/account teams through a Third-Party Advisor (TPA) benchmark of an existing contract or a sole source pursuit on a limited basis
• Stakeholder Education: Support upskilling of client-facing practitioners and internal teams involved in sales & pricing, equipping them with the context and confidence to defend market-based pricing
• Negotiations: Provide coaching on negotiation tactics and walk-away points and directly participate in client and/or procurement negotiations on a limited basis
• With MU and Service Leadership, proactively manage the pipeline to ensure accuracy, identify trends (including but not limited to win themes, deal sizes, pyramids, commercial constructs etc.), and provide insight on opportunities for optimization both overall and across priority deals
• Guide Pricing Support team in developing pricing and commercial propositions for bids and proposals, demonstrating the greatest value to clients and driving market-based pricing
• Build and maintain strong relationships both internally within the practice and externally with clients
Other responsibilities include:
• Market Pricing Strategy and Execution: Support senior leadership in defining Accenture's pricing approach to maximize profitable growth across services and markets
• Deal Pricing Strategy and Execution: Design and implement commercial strategies to enhance profitability, overseeing price positioning and client optics, deal shaping, deal qualification activities and financial structuring
• Deal Profitability Triage: For specific opportunities identified by the Market and/or opportunities below deal level targets, identify avenues to increase price and/or margin on the opportunity across all aspects (e.g., solution, costing, commercials)
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Competitive Analysis: EXPERT
• Deal Shaping: ADVANCED
• Executive Presence: ADVANCED
• Market Intelligence: EXPERT
• Negotiation: ADVANCED
• Pricing & Commercial Strategy Development: EXPERT
• Pricing & Profitability Optimization: EXPERT
Educational Qualification –
English language fluency (oral and written)
Good to have:
Business Management education desirable
Skills & Work Experience –
A minimum of 10 years of experience working with a Cloud/Infrastructure oriented managed services provider
Strong commercial acumen covering all aspects of Cloud/Infrastructure deal shaping and pricing
Good to have:
Deep understanding of S&PP processes and tools preferred
Understanding of Finance processes desirable
Other requirements –
Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
May be required to travel on rare occasions
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disabi
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.