Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
These professionals improve organization performance and achieve program/project goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. They demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. Proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables. Master communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction. They must have or develop a deep understanding of our organization and its nuances and be able to finesse the organization to achieve defined outcomes. Their success will be measured on delivered business results.
This role is one where influence and an ability to function independently are critical. This role must navigate successfully between the interests of our stakeholder groups and the delivery of a net business benefit at the same time.
Key Responsibilities: -
End to End Phase/Project Management:
• PM: Bus Ops programs reporting, presentations development, scheduling meeting, organize meeting agenda, take meeting notes/minutes, follow-up on programs sponsors/PMOs, consolidate/track information, support on reporting and tracking process automation, keep files on Teams updated
• Agile Methodologies and Accenture prescribed FORM methodologies
• Act as a point of a contact for projects, initiatives and operations for an assigned area.
• Business knowledge & context – Understand Accenture org structure & the business
• Support project communications including team calls, agenda and materials to keep relevant stakeholders informed and engaged.
• Continually improve program/project productivity.
• Create consolidated project status reporting and review project status and identify issues.
• Manage relationships with stakeholder groups and work with key individuals.
• Able to manage and drive change for large scale programs
• Collaborate with geographic teams to meet the needs of strategic initiatives.
• Support standard management reporting processes and metrics by creating templates, job aids and other materials as required.
• Ensure the project stakeholders' expectations are understood and managed.
• Ensure project members effectively manage dependencies and schedule
• Ensure compliance with deadlines.
• Ensure peer and/or quality reviews are completed for each deliverable and address findings with the team
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations if applicable
• Requires analysis and solving of complex problems
• Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has exposure with clients and/or Accenture management.
• Requires low level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
• Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Strong communications skills (including with approach senior level Executives and Managing Directors)
• Work with autonomy and proactivity
• Focus on details and self-driven
• Excellent time management and tasks prioritization
• Flexibility to work through different time zones when needed
• Proficient with PowerPoint presentation and MS Excel reporting
Quick to adapt – able to accelerate learning curve for new assignments
Educational Qualification –
Good to have
Project Management Certification
Skills & Work Experience –
10+ years’ experience in Project Management, Performance Excellence, Business Architecture, Operational Excellence or Operational Improvement roles. At least 3+ years within Accenture is preferred.
The person in this role will need strong skills and experience in:
• Team leadership and facilitation
• Relationship development and management at all levels, including with senior leaders (C Suite)
• Journey and change management
• Business and functional acumen
• Project portfolio development and management
• Strategic thinking (Ops strategy, strategic planning, etc.)
• Strategy execution (taking strategy to execution)
• Understanding and Deployment of the FORM methodology
• Lean Six Sigma (LSS) tools and concepts as needed
• Good to have
• Experience within multiple Accenture Organizations
• Business Architecture
• Lean Six Sigma experience / background.
• AI / Automation within E2E processes
• Deployment / involvement in Innovation / Ideation programs
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - San Antonio
PMO Analyst (Junior level)
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA PA - Philadelphia
Clinical Data Management Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.