Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Develop and implement HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
What would you do?
• Provide a unified HR experience and create strategic talent management programs to help organization achieve their talent priorities and strategic imperatives. This can include defining requirements and confirming fitment of HR strategy, programs, and processes, monitoring effectiveness of existing HR programs and engaging with HR service delivery on issues and resolution.
• Be a trusted HR partner for the business on all talent matters and provide counsel to leadership on people issues; i.e. career and talent planning, performance achievement etc. which foster a people centric culture
• Partner across functional and global teams to ensure effectiveness and delivery of programs and initiatives
This role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities
Deliver talent strategy and People programs
• Design and implement employee engagement strategy in line with talent and business strategy
• Leverage Talent insights as input to design and delivery of key people programs and initiatives in collaboration with respective functional teams (local and global)
• Elevate effectiveness of existing people programs
• Help bring Leadership DNA and Leadership essentials to life
• Workday stabilization, Skills and Specialization, Leadership Development
• End to end Talent management in collaboration with respective HR and business teams
• Help build the right succession and leadership pipeline for senior and critical leadership roles
• Ensure compliance to critical talent metrics and priorities and ensure risks are mitigated proactively
• Identifying talent for key programs, Leadership promotions, Performance Achievement, Succession planning, Compensation Administration
• Collaborate with business leads and teams to support business talent agenda
• Be a Coach and advisor on key talent matters
• Help drive a people first culture and ensure that processes and policies are centered around people
Who do we need?
Someone who exhibits Leadership DNA attributes and role models modern HR behaviors. Key attributes include
• Delivery excellence with Agility
• Ability to collaborate across ecosystem
• Influencing/ Communication skills
• Embraces change with agility and adaptability
• Develops enduring, trust-based relationships
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.