Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Talent & Organization – Change Management Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals (we like to call them rock stars!) based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
• Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
• Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
• Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
• Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Meet the Talent & Organization Team
As a Talent & Organization (T&O) professional in the Capability Network, you’ll help clients across a variety of industries in the areas of Learning Design and Development, Change Management and HR Transformation. You’ll use your expertise to develop exciting new learning strategies and solutions. You’ll help clients manage organizational change and smooth the transition process. Essentially, you’ll be part of the team that is creating the workforce of the future!
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Change Management Manager in our T&O practice, a typical day might include:
• Discovering stakeholders’ challenges and expectations and defining a Change Management strategy to support business transformational change programs
• Leveraging social and digital technologies in change management and communications
• Assisting clients in developing their change capability and becoming more agile businesses
• Co-creating solutions and conducting user review sessions, and running stakeholder agreement meetings
• Conducting a Change Management Impact Analysis and developing treatment plans
• Implementing strategies that prepare an organization to put new business processes into practice
• Supporting Change Measurement activities
• Working with the client to drive digital transformation, culture change, behaviour change, change adoption
• Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
• Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
• Coaching and mentoring junior team members
• Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
• Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
? MBA/Master’s degree
? 7 to 10 years of experience in driving change management-related programs (change enablement strategy and associated interventions, change adoption organization design, digital communication and engagement, training support and business readiness)
? Experience in managing end to end change program for technology driven change, behaviour change, culture change, change adoption or in the automation or cybersecurity context will be needed
? Techno-functional experience in the successful delivery of cloud based Systems implementation (SaaS, Workday, SuccessF
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Wealth Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Sales & Commerce Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.