Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
CN TD&L specializes in envisioning, designing, developing and deploying industry-specific custom learning solutions in areas of large business and workforce transformations, leadership capability development, corporate academies etc. that abide to the growing needs of mobility and technology usage. We help clients develop individual and organizational capabilities that accelerate workforce productivity and business performance through a complete end-to-end learning solution including:
• Learning Planning: Aligning an organization’s learning strategy with business objectives
• Learning Design & Development: Building, buying and reusing learning content
• Learning Delivery: Planning and delivering learning across a mix of media
In light of future workforce needs and digital opportunities, CN offers learning services that enable clients to incorporate new ways of working and define their talent development strategy through business-aligned yet cutting edge training solutions:
• Anytime, Anywhere learning: Provide customized, networked, and just in time learning in the form of games, engaging and media-rich videos, and bite-sized modules
• Organization-based, offline & online learning: Provide formal learning methods for complex and highly-technical content that are focused toward high-impact learning experience and performance assessment
• Explore, research & learn with peers: Provide opportunities for collaboration forums within organizations that help increase employee engagement, encourage inputs from employees at all levels and also serve as good repository of knowledge based material by leveraging forums and knowledge management platforms
• Real-time, decision-based learning: Provide real-time, context-integrated learning to apply skills learnt making learners feel more confident and lead to effective enhancement of their skills
• Cloud-based, competency driven off the shelf courses: Provide unique cloud-based, competency driven offering of Academies, blended with outcome-driven and innovative delivery techniques
With a 400+ team of deep-skilled learning practitioners across India, Poland, LatAm, Germany, the CN TD&L Practice has executed more than 300+ projects with over 100+ clients, across North America, EALA and APAC, across all industries like Products, Resources, Finance, Public Sector etc.
Skill/Operating Group Instructional Design [T&O] Level Manager
Pune/Hyderabad/Chennai Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
• Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences, MBA, PMP certification
Experience: • 12+ years of experience in the areas of instructional design, learning delivery and learning technology
• 5+ years of proven expertise in executing successful corporate learning programs and managing large teams
• Experience in leading and managing agile learning projects in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in leading and delivering right learning solutions at the right time for enterprise-wide technology transformation programs, leadership programs, and other behavioral skilling programs, across industry groups and functions
• Experience in working with global teams, cultures and industries
• Experience in providing consulting services to the client to facilitate the design, development, and implementation of a variety of learning solutions
• Experience in developing strong strategic business relationships to identify opportunities and turn them to projects and thereby, drive business development
• Experience in designing new-age learning solutions and innovative application of eLearning technologies
• Be an expert in at least one niche area of learning design / technology / experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - DFEOM - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - Retail - 07
CN - Strategy - MC - High Tech - 07
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.