Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
People Program (FHRE) Specialist is a part of the Central HR or Field HR Enablement Team and is responsible for the delivery and deployment of HR programs across Accenture Operations. The Specialist leads transformational HR projects for the entity in alignment with the HR agenda and Global HR programs. The role involves end to end program management, change management, stakeholder management as well as related internal and external communication.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Acts as an interface between Field HR teams, HR Leaders, Business Leaders and Global design teams to enable HR program delivery
• Proactively leads the delivery and deployment of new HR Practices, Global programs and reviews/redefines existing ones
• Manages complex and difficult entity specific HR Projects; cross-functionally
• Builds a strong business relationship with the internal clientele
• Ensures continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes and innovative solutions
• Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
• Develops team members to strengthen the delivery mechanism
• Manages and leads a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts
• Develop metrics and leverage on HR analytics to track progress of HR programs and create comprehensive review decks for Leadership team
• Build and maintain online repository of knowledge updates best practices for easy access and retrieval
Knowledge and Skill requirements: -
• Program Management
• Program Designing
• Data Analytics and Interpretation
• Stakeholder Management &Team Management
• Strong Business Acumen.
1. Create initiatives & plans for the LGBT agenda including content curation.
a. Define, plan, mobilize and deliver a Change Journey plan for identified initiatives
b. Be able to independently manage end to end management of programs
c. Cross cultural collaboration & effective management of initiatives roll out with different stakeholders.
2. Ensure consistent application of programs across the various business units and promote standardization by creating practical and effective programs in partnership with other HR teams
3. Passion and interest in maintaining expert knowledge by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons
4. Policy and benefits–
a. Be able to understand the policies of the organisation & identify gaps from a equality angle, define and implement score cards and drive relevant analysis
b. Responsible for resolving issues on Mediclaim benefits & routing it to concerned team and follow up for closure.
5. Strong communication and program management skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.