Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
HR Service Delivery Associate Manager
Manage the complete scope of HR services delivered for the respective entity or business, inclusive of internal teams and external HR service providers. Ensure alignment of delivery to strategic objectives of HR and business. Drive delivery excellence initiatives, using benchmarks and best practices comparisons ensuring consistent high-performance service. Lead and manage Talent Supply Chain, People Services, Total Rewards, Employee Relations and Policies & Transitions within a GU.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
• Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
• Define the operational framework for the GU delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
• Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
• Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
• Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
• Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU
• Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals
• Resolve any escalated issues and risks
• Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
• Participate in a broad range of HR processes, primarily by defining requirements, providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, providing planning input and communicating to business leadership
• Responsible for collaborating with different parts of the HR organization within and outside GU, ensuring all roles are working to solve for Accenture, minimizing 'silo-thinking', scope conflicts and ensuring adherence to the governance model in their respective organizations
• Collaborate with CoE GU Interlock to identify and manage local impacts of global HR solutions and to define specific local needs
• Ensure the effective delivery of Talent Supply Chain processes by closely integrated HR and business teams
• Guarantee that cross DTE HR service delivery team works effectively with the Shared Service Centers and with the entity teams they support
• Manage and develop budget with GU HR Lead
• Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, within HR and with key Business leaders/counterparts
• Support GU HR leadership in growth and succession planning across the geography
• Direct the GU Talent Strategist to monitor HR effectiveness and talent management success and to identify, analyze, and drive resolution for people/HR related requirements, issues and improvement opportunities
• Act as an escalation point at GU level for all services provided to the GU by global service delivery teams, e.g. Mobility services or Business support
• Manage and oversee the SLAs for Shared Services activities for the GU
Delivery Excellence & Process Improvements
• Identify and drive continuous improvements to the scope, performance and cost-to-serve of each team
• Lead initiatives and work with the CoEs to improve the end-to-end HR delivery processes
• Accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery of HR processes
• Work with the CoE GU Interlocks to drive development, adjustment, monitoring and improvement of HR programs for the GU.
• Drive localization for global solutions where essential and trigger adjustments in case of changing business conditions
Leadership & Strategy
• Provide leadership and direction to the Cross DTE HR service delivery teams
• Define the operational framework for the delivery of services provided by Cross Entity service delivery teams based upon the defined business and HR strategy in the GU
• Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
• Drive resolution of HR structural, strategic and program issues for the GU through the respective HR stakeholders
• Participate in key leadership development programs, Human capital strategy training programs and culture development for the GU
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.