Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Participate in RFP responses and presales activities,customer orals business requirement gathering, gap fit analysis and provide solutions designs and estimates b Implement best practices while implementations upgrade support projects,Func design reviews c Develop and deliver progress reports,proposals,requirements doc and presentations,project post mortems and create recommendations report d Provide feedbacks about changes in project scope,potential crisis and need to build contingency plans
- Technical Experience : a End to end view of the capabilities of different D365 Applications and design business processes b Lead and implemented at least one end to end Finance and Project Management project,manage entire configuration setups in D365 for Record to Report c Conversant with General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project Managment, Fixed Assets, Credit and Collections dMB700 certification e Ability to work with other D365 Applications D365CE, D365 Project Operations
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communicator and proactive approach to daily activities 2 Excellent client-facing skills 3 Problem Solving, Time management
- Educational Qualification : Full time education for 15 years
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.