Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
• Work with business leaders and L&TD SMEs to ensure BPO has leading-edge and innovative strategies and programs in support of strategic and tactical business goals, while also ensuring they are affordable and able to be successfully executed. Includes defining global target metrics (e.g. for certifications), and evaluating results across the year.
• Work with sponsors to identify needs for new or updated learning assets, and serve as an advisor to the business on the most effective learning architectures for the specific need. Develop workplan to drive activities forward and enable status reporting.
• Demonstrate an understanding of Accenture-wide and L&TD strategies, and communicate a vision of how those strategies impact area of team responsibility to other team members and stakeholders
• Design learning strategies and programs that are in line with the Accenture-wide capability strategy and L&TD overall strategy
• Oversee execution of plan, working with operations and delivery teams as needed
• Work with L&TD team to make build/buy/customize decisions or recommendations
• Oversee MD&I budget for all capability development funding. Respond to reporting-related taskers and track spend on a monthly basis.
• Develop and manage strategy for Professional Communities. Understand the PC scorecard and be able to articulate to the business the impacts of low PC scores. Understand PC targets and partner with the PC Leads to support deficits and drive traffic to the PCs. Provide proactive reporting on progress to goals.
• Participate in HR/L&TD initiatives, pilots, and other new programs; give feedback and advocate on behalf of your team and stakeholders
• Maintain a focus on innovations in the technology and learning space, such as new learning architectures, and integrate a Design Thinking mindset to the team’s approach
• Develop, coach and support team members and members of extended team
• Business Entity Sponsors and SMEs
• L&TD CoE teams
• Accenture Learning
• HR functions such as Plan Talent, Retain Talent, OU/Service Line HR Leads, etc. to ensure that HR efforts to enable the business remain holistic and coordinated.
• This position is responsible for creating a highly collaborative team that can deliver work on time, and to a high degree of quality.
• Accountable for attracting, growing, and retaining team talent in coordination with AL BI, AL KMS, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in learning, business, technology, or related field
• Business acumen
• Able to negotiate and influence
• Collaborative work style; willing to coach and to be coached by others
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.