- Project Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements for Data/Analytics and Artificial Intelligence from RFP/tender documents into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings 2- Is a key member of the deal pursuit team and should be proficient in articulating value proposition in responses and orals Expected to originate and help in deal closure 3- Acts as a key member of the deal/sales team to represent the technology solution offering
- Technical Experience : 1- Data migration on cloud capabilities 2- Data Warehousing/ BigData/ETL/ BI Reporting 3- Artificial Intelligence; Machine Learning
- Professional Attributes : 1- Excellent client relationship management skills at the mid executive level 2- Extensive client service management skills 3- Good people management skills 4- Excellent communication, presentation, written and interpersonal skills Develop winnable and profitable solution proposals meeting client
- Educational Qualification : 1- University degree is a must, preferably MBA from leading institutes
- Additional Information : Data on Cloud, Data Strategy; Data Governance; Data Veracity; Data Quality; Artificial Intelligence;
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.