Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Appreciation willingness to learn about of Accenture Security standards / policy o Is well written - can adapt content / be creative in their writing style super important o Likes collaborating with people o Happy telling people what to do - in a constructive and respective way
- Technical Experience : o Can manage their time flexible to work in different time zones as this role supports global entities o Possess an understanding and awareness of typical information security framework and common information security standards o Hold a security certification such as ISO 27001 LA, CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC
- Professional Attributes : Proficient in English oral and written
- Educational Qualification : o Bachelors degree in IT, Computers, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar subject
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.