Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Client Data Protection Architect
- Project Role Description :Assess and establish Client Data Protection controls and standards on client engagements to reduce business risk to Accenture, our clients and our clients clients.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for supporting the delivery of Accenture Client Data Protection Program with a focus on data protection programs planning, policies and procedures development, data classification, data privacy, risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions 2 Helps to define and validate compliance to technical and business requirements for regulatory requirements as they relate to CDP controls
- Technical Experience : 1 Assess Client Data Protection controls and activities being performed across all client engagements 2 Work with the client teams to develop action plans based on assessment findings and work to close identified gaps
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience managing risk / compliance programs 2 Ability, through proven experience, to deal with difficult situations and provide assistance to client teams and Accenture leadership
- Educational Qualification : BE, Btech
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.