Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 This role requires hands-on experience in performing privacy assessments - PbD and DPIA/PIA Few specific requirements: 2 Experience in IT Audits, Internal Audits, Privacy Assessments 3 Strong written and oral communication skills 4 IT domain exposure in SDLC, information security, security and privacy Operations 5 Strong problem solving skills and a can-do attitude 6 Understand audit methodology and exposure to Audit standards such as ISO27001, ISO 27701
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate should be well versed with Information Security domain and Data Privacy regulations compliance requirements 2 Candidate should be willing to learn new technologies and skills 3 He / She should have good understanding of information security standards ISO 27001, Risk Management ISO 31000 and best practices in general and specific to Data Privacy GDPR, CCPA etc 4 He / She have hands-on experience on any GRC tool such as One Trust, RSA Archer BiGID
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong written and verbal communications skills 2 Work in shifts and provides after-hour and weekend on call support when required 3 Strong problem solving skills and a can-do attitude 4 Good interpersonal team skills 5 Self motivated individual
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.