Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ensure that compliance for Privacy standards regulations is maintained across all projects Coordinate with other members of the information security / technology function and end client to implement and sustain appropriate technical security privacy and procedural controls to support this objective Remain apprised of pending changes to standards and proactively design and apply appropriate measures 2 Understand business objectives and limitations, deliver trainings
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in performing Risk assessments based on widely accepted industry standards such as ISO 27005, NIST CSF, PCI DSS etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong written and oral communication skills 2 Should posses good Team Management Experience 3 Strong problem solving skills and a can-do attitude 4 Good interpersonal team skills 5 Self motivated individual
- Educational Qualification : BE and/or equivalent with Hands-on IT/Technology background, and strong academic credentials
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.