Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Program/Project Management Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support the service delivery or product team(s) in managing resources, projects and budgets to meet the goals of the business and clients. When required, develop and execute demand management processes, provide training and education on standard project management requirements and methods, facilitate project governance and reporting, and create models to improve business decisions.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong working knowledge of PowerShell scripting 2 Excellent knowledge on various Windows server OS versions and enterprise Wintel hardware HP/Dell/IBM/Cisco 3 Excellent knowledge of server administration, Patch Management OS specific debugging tool Solarwinds Patch Management an advantage 4 Good understanding of server technologies such as Active Directory Services, WSUS, DNS and performance tools 5 Excellent experience in an operational support role using virtualization products as VMware
- Technical Experience : 1 Responsible for supporting Windows Servers, Citrix and VMware infrastructure globally 2 Basics of PowerShell 3 Experience in automating repetitive tasks 4 Hands-on experience with migrations using an automated approach knowledge of considerations before migration 5 Understanding of processing of API-based web requests using PowerShell, along with cloud automation preference for regular cloud shell users
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal/written and inter-personal skills 2 Positive attitude, self-motivated and confident 3 client and stakeholder management 4 Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full-time education
- Additional Information : Responsible for supporting Windows Servers, Citrix and VMware infrastructure globally
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.