Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Should be able to understand the client requirements and do the configurations accordingly B Resource would be required to coordinate with client/stakeholders for various project needs C Should have good knowledge on user set up and access in demantra D Should have technical knowledge on Publish to ASCP 5 Good to have ASCP knowledge E Demantra demand Planning module expertise F Demantra sales and operations planning module
- Technical Experience : A Expansive ETL knowledge, deep SQL knowledge are obviously necessary, as well as exposure to Oracle systems B Expansive experience dealing with application integration of all types ERP/edge/etc C Experience with creating and troubleshooting windows batch scripts, as well as writing VBA code for custom excel reporting D Additional exposure to programming languages such as Python/JAVA Script/JAVA is a plus E Have PLSQL knowledge
- Professional Attributes : A Excellent interpersonal skills B Excellent communication skills C Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior D Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at the client side and within Accenture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.