Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions. B Configure Workflows in the ServiceNow platform. C Resolving ad hoc challenges including break fix. Work with release and version upgrades.
- Technical Experience : A- Good understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to ITSM, Custom Development, ITOM Exposure on complete ITSM and ITIL support process especially in areas of Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operation. B Worked with 3rd party integrations using REST, SOAP. D Minimum 5 years experience supporting the administration, configuration development of the tool
- Professional Attributes : A Excellent written and verbal communication skills. B Good analytical skills along with Project management and time-management skills. C Strong problem solving skills. D Teamwork and team building skills.
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or related field
- Additional Information : Mandatory : Certified ServiceNow ITSM Fundamentals Optional Certified ServiceNow ITOM / GRC, ITAM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting Application Developer