Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in design and implementation of Data Protection technologies like DLP, Database/File/Email Encryption or Data Masking Test Data 2 Masking/Dynamic Data Masking, Imperva Secure Sphere DAM, Veritas Data Insight DI, Netskope CASB, Crowd Strike, Cloud Security, Microsoft MIP Azure RMS 3 Should have good knowledge of System Development Methodologies and have experience across system development stages
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience integrating data protection solutions with other security solutions and business intelligence solutions 2 Strong security fundamentals Good knowledge of cloud solutions for data protection Preferred products skills: DLP: Symantec DLP Veritas Data Insight Imperva Secure Sphere DAM Netskope CASB CrowdStrike Cloud Security Data classification Protection 3 Lead, capture and assure our clients security requirements 4 Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Professional Attributes : Inclined to learn new technologies and willing to go extra mile to gain knowledge in other products 1 Experience working in client environment as 2 Individual contributor and in teams 3 Self-motivated 4 Good oral and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.