Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Participate in various phases of the project Design, Build, Test and Deploy Ability to understand and develop complex integrations with on-premises, and cloud based applications Quickly resolve defects and provide root cause analysis, implementation support Work with vendor support team to resolve issues Work with different stakeholders like customer, Project manager, Architects, Testers
- Technical Experience : 3 to 8 years of Overall Experience with at least 2 to 5 years technical development experience in Oracle Utilities Application Framework CCB,C2M,MDM.Experience of working in at least one OUAF projects either implementation or support. Good functional understanding of customer information meter data management, meter read interfacing, field activities, payments and collections. Experience in Config Tools including BO, MO, UI Maps, Portals, Zones, Service scripts.
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and customer interaction skills.Strong analytical capabilities to solve complicated issues arising during design and testing phases.Team leading experience will be a plus.Must be a team player. good Presentation skills will be a plus.Ability to work under pressure.
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education. Degree in Engineering will be a plus.
- Additional Information : Knowledge and experience in Groovy Language.Experience in Agile methodology,
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce B2C Commerce Demandware Application Lead
SAP Ariba Application Lead
Snowflake Data Warehouse Application Developer