Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Perform the assessment of DevOps environment and suggest integration of Security Assurance tools into the CI/CD pipeline b: Evaluate DevSecOps tools and plan the implementation and role out based on the current technology stack c: Integrate the DevSecOps into the various Devops platforms like Azure, Jenkins, AWS and other popular environments d: Researching and coming up with custom way of integrating DevSecOps when inbuilt integrations are not available
- Technical Experience : a :Proven experience with products dealing with application vulnerability management services which include IBM Appscan , Cenzic hailstorm , Acunetix, Burp suite b: Proven experience with DevSecOps integration, implementation and developing the process c :Must have Application Security testing, assessment, methodologies d: Should have good understanding of DevOps platform and tools like Jenkins, Azure Devops, AWS etc e: Good experience on working on various CI/CD
- Professional Attributes : a:Expect to have good verbal and written communication and a good team player
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.