Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design, implement, and maintain the Java applications 2: Should have responsibility to take end to end project delivery work 3: Hands-on experience in workflow development along with Java and BPMN 4: Identify the code issues and fix it proactively
- Technical Experience : A: Java software engineer with 7 years of experience B: experience in Java, J2EE Design Patterns, Object-Oriented Design, Spring Framework; C : experience of Flowable or similar BPMN/CMMN tooling required eg Camunda / Activiti Should have Implemented 2-3 projects for complex business process E: experience in working in SOA/Microservice Architecture using BPM; F :familiarity of Apache Flink/Apache Kafka and the ELK stack are highly desirable Elasticsearch, Logstash Kibana G :familiarity with CI
- Professional Attributes : 1: a self-sufficient, quick learner, who can work well both independently as well as in a team 2: an excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English 3: someone who is technically excellent and wants to grow 4:enjoy logical problem solving tasks
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.