Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Designing, Building, Testing and Releasing solutions end-to-end b: Ingesting data into DW using teams coding standards and pipelines
- Technical Experience : a. Must have got development Application support experience in C , Asp.Net , SQL Server, IIS, Web service Windows Service ,GIT, and Automated test script writing and Nice to have experience in Azure Devops, Python,Powershell. b. Experience in using Jira and Azure Devops in Agile environment. c. Experience in providing and handling estimation and manage delivery deadlines. d. Ability to work on Incidents to find root cause and provide break-fix.
- Professional Attributes : a: Ready to learn and absorb new applications and provide us solutions b: Technically strong and able to work independently by taking ownership of tasks c: Excellent Communication and inter personal skills
- Educational Qualification : a - As per company Standards
- Additional Information : ajlhakfasdf
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Microservices and Light Weight Architecture Application Lead
SAP ABAP Development for HANA Application Designer