Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :DevOps Engineer
- Project Role Description :Responsible for building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure utilizing knowledge in continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (CI/CD), Cloud technologies, Container Orchestration and Security. Build and test end-to-end CI/CD pipelines, ensuring that systems are safe against security threats.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : HERCLOUD 1 Experience in Building, administration, troubleshooting of Cluster, installation/upgrades, Backup/restore in DevOps 2 Good to have migration knowledge 3 Provide support for a large DevOps Database environment 4 Resolve and provide solution to technical issues arising in the production environment Design and implementation of database replication strategies for both internal and DR requirements procedures
- Technical Experience : DevOps toolsAnsible, Jenkin 8 - 11 years extensive hands on experience in Infrastructure Automation leveraging: - Tool : Extensive experience on Ansible, Chef, Jenkins good exposure to CI-CD pipeline, Git, RestAPI DevOps tools integration with ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Monitoring tools Scripting Language : Must have Python, Lambda preferred Good to have skills on scripting languages Ruby / PowerShell / JSON - Infrastructure exposure: Automation exposure on On-Premise / Public Cloud AWS Azure
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal/written and inter-personal skills 2 Positive attitude, self-motivated and confident 3 client and stakeholder management 4 Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full-time education
- Additional Information : Must have experience in designing solution which are resilient secure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
.Net Full Stack Development Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Kinaxis Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.