Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Administration and maintenance of the central TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics PA platform main analysis, reporting, and planning solutions of the finance and controlling area at Merck - Development of the databases by adding further requirements, changes, master data, processes, rules, etc including extensive testing - Technical input to improve BI processes, architecture and application landscape - Introduction of ideas for system and process improvement
- Technical Experience : - Profound business background in finance and controlling and cross-cultural skills proven in an environment with European and/or US companies - Script programming with TM1 TurboIntegrator TI and TM1 rules - Practical experience with PAW/PAX, esp in the area of visualization - Knowledge in SAP BW and HANA esp calculation views and experience in creating queries with SQL - Extensive experience on detailed testing, test scripts and UATs in complex system environments
- Professional Attributes : - good analytical and conceptual skills - work in self-organized in a structured, solution-oriented and proactive way
- Educational Qualification : Completed an IT-oriented course of study university in the field of business computer science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.