Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Product Owner
- Project Role Description :Drives the vision for the product by being the voice of the customer, following a human-centered design approach. Shapes and manages the product roadmap and product backlog and ensures the product team consistently deliver on the clients needs and wants. Validates and tests ideas through recurrent feedback loops to ensure knowledge discovery informs timely direction changes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Working effectively as part of a Global and Agile Delivery team -Appling Process Mining technology to bring transparency and more efficiency into Mercks business processes -Understanding customer requirements and replicating their business processes in Celonis -Designing and developing process analyses and monitoring dashboards -Investigating data and providing innovative solutions that best fit the needs of the stakeholders, suggesting directions for improvement, cost savings
- Technical Experience : -Understanding customer requirements and replicating their business processes in Celonis -Designing and developing process analyses and monitoring dashboards -Setting up workflows and process automations in Celonis applications -Well versed in visualizations and their usage - charts, tables, filters, dropdown menu -Experience with Data analysis and visualization; knowledge of Process Mining software eg, Celonis/Signavio/UiPath/Fluxicon Familiarity- SAP, Oracle O2C, P2P and /or A2, MS SQL/PQL
- Professional Attributes : - Strong communication skills: ability to explain solutions in person and in writing - English written and spoken is a must, proficiency in German is highly desired
- Educational Qualification : -Graduate in Computer Science and/or Engineering
- Additional Information : Knowledge of SCRUM framework/agile work methods tools Jira, Confluence is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.