Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Participate in various phases of the project Design, Build, Test and Deploy Ability to understand and develop complex integrations with on-premises, and cloud based applications Quickly resolve defects and provide root cause analysis, implementation support Work with vendor support team to resolve issues Work with different stakeholders like customer, Project manager, Architects, Testers
- Technical Experience : 3 to 8 years of Overall Experience with at least 2 to 5 years technical development experience in Oracle Utilities Application Framework CCB,C2M,MDM.Experience of working in at least one OUAF projects either implementation or support.Proficiency in Oracle CCB and OUAF framework.Good functional understanding of areas like billing, customer information meter data management, meter read interfacing, field activities, payments and collections..Strong Core Java Skills
- Professional Attributes : Strong analytical capabilities to solve complicated issues arising during design and testing phases. Good Presentation skills will be a plus.Ability to work under pressure.
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education. Degree in Engineering will be a plus.
- Additional Information : Knowledge and experience in Groovy Language. Experience in Agile methodology, JiraExperience in SOA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.