Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Experience in Architecting and implementing Pega applications b: Participated in business discussions to define KPIs and design Pega application to meet those c: Participated in project initiation, analysis, development life cycle, project management, staffing d: Working with diverse customers and varied pega implementations
- Technical Experience : a: Architect, lead technical team, Mentor architects and other team members b: Ensure enterprise standards are adhered to including coding standards, quality standards, traceability, version and change control c: Perform code reviews to ensure application quality d: Ensure compliance with Guardrails, coding standards, UI and Corporate standards e: Pega Framework exposure on Customer Service, Marketing f: Performing impact analysis, application development, performance and project management
- Professional Attributes : Good at Soft skills; Proficiency English : Expert; Good at Client meetings
- Educational Qualification : a: 15years of Mandatory Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.