Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Resource should have good NFT automation tools knowledge and hands on experience on SQL queries and performance testing execution, queries and tuning - including failover testing skills B: Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date C: Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable D: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Technical Experience : A: 4-8 years of solid experience in Performance testing using various tools B: Must have knowledge in HPE Loadrunner C: Good to have knowledge of Selenium/Python C: Good to have knowledge of Wily and App dynamics server monitoring tool D: Good knowledge on Browser Stack or similar,Jira Confluence E: Good to have knowledge of SQL and AWR analysis
- Professional Attributes : A : Good coordination skill with client/stakeholders team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.