Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use the methodology on implementation of projectsb: Analyze Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing configuration.c: Resolve functional issues and understand and implement complex business rules.d: Configuring various business processes within Core HCM
- Technical Experience : a: Responsible for collaborating with clients to identify, define, and clarify technical requirements translating business needs into efficient reports and configurations that conform to best practices. b: Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns for large data sets. c: Good knowledge of data acquisition, datasets, tables, data transformation and security in Prism Analytics and development of custom reports and dashboards using Prism data source
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organizationb: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
- Educational Qualification : a: Prism certification requiredb: Certification in Workday Core Integration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.