Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead Architect to provide the solitions to clients 2 Experience in deployment Implementation of IIQ based on Customer needs 3 Development of User LCM, Certification, Custom workflows forms 4 Intergation of AD, Azure O365 5 Liaison with teams on delivered functionality, bugs support and enhancements
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have the ability to understand customer requirements and be capable of suggesting solutions 2 Strong knowledge on Integrating various platforms with SailPoint, such as Active Directory, HR apps, SAP Systems, Workday Other cloud apps 3 Implementation knowledge on Access request customization 4 Hands on experience in Customization of Qucklink workflows, Forms 5 Implementation experience in Certification, Custom reports Auditing 6 Strong JAVA/J2EE Development Knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a Should be open to work in shifts b Travel to other locations when required c willing to learn new technologies cross skilling d Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : 1-Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.