Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail to provide the best possible solution 2 Extensively worked in the area of Web Dynpro FPM framework Good understanding of UIBB , Feeder Classes and enhancement framework 3 Writing the code using ABAP programming language on new Netweaver 74 Syntax with OO Approach based on the requirement provided 4 Able to manage Complex Release as a team member
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have experience in Delivering Release / enhancement Project from Technical Perspective 2 Ensuring that all programs are completed in schedule as per the clients guidelines and allocating appropriate resources to achieve this 3 Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered 4Training the end users and client representatives is also performed at this stage of the SAP ABAP software
- Professional Attributes : 1 good in communication 2 should have team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Full time BTech / BE in Computer Science , IT , Electronics Communication
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Functional
SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.