Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems 2Required to create new solutions leveraging and where needed adapting existing methods and procedures 3Required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management and clearly communicate team goals and deliverables and keep the team updated on change 4Primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor 5Will have to interact with peers and management levels at a client
- Technical Experience : 1Expected to understand and manage E2E clinical studies across therapeutic areas 2Need to help in data management tasks for maintenance through database lock and submission and help in Clinical Project Management and Clinical Trial Management including EDC Build 3Data cleaning database lock task
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 yrs of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.