Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Under minimal supervision, designs, develops and/or repairs logic that drives moderately complex software systems/application functionality B: Works closely with more senior staff on more complex and/or integrated programming issues C: Performs key portions of system development lifecycle including designing, coding, code reviews with peers prior to submitting for QA, unit testing, documenting, installing, maintaining and supporting proprietary and/or purchased software systems/applications
- Professional Attributes : A: Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently B: Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills written and verbal, and interpersonal skills C: Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred
- Additional Information : A: Ready to work in Shift B 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM IST B: Early Joiner profiles Required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.