Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 5 Years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development /Configuration in various Oracle applications for Utility Domain and Reporting frame works such as Oracle BI Publisher and OBIEE 11g 2 Developing SQLs for Data analysis developing PLSQL components 3 Developing reports/dashboards in OBIEE 11g 4 Defect Fixing and Migration activities for OBIEE 11g and BIP reports 5 Development/Unit testing of BI Publisher reports Includes developing Data models from SQLs
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong experience on Oracle BIP reports OTBI reports 2 Experience in building reports for Oracle ERP Cloud Applications 3 Experience in writing SQL queries for Oracle Financial database tables 4 Experience working with functional teams in the creation and revision of functional specification documents for reports and interfaces 5 Experience developing and refining technical specification documents 6 Experience in supporting users with issues and troubleshooting Oracle Technical issues
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good organizational skill and strong analytical and problem-solving skills 2 Good time management skills 3 Ability to work independently and effectively communicate with customers
- Educational Qualification : Any Technical Graduate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.