Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Elastic Path Solutions Develop awesome features such as product search, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce etc 2 Setup Elastic Path Solutions development environments and sandboxes 3 Develop and deploy simple custom CMS components 4 Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Elastic Path Solutions implementation 5 Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have domain knowledge/experience on any eCommerce framework 2 architecture design, API development, creating custom data with flows to extensions using events, webhooks and serverless functions 3 REST, Spring Framework, Open JPA to work with Cortex resources these are must haves IF private cloud version of EP solutions is chosen 4 Hands-on experience with Unit test frameworks - JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock etc 5 Good to have Knowledge on Spring MVC, Spring Security - Strong agile/scrum deve
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication and leadership skills 2 Team handling and analytical skills 3 Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : BE, B-Tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.