Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Cloud Security Implementation Architect/SME would be responsible for the build and integration primarily of Azure VNET, Load balancer, resource group 2 Responsible to perform security assessment having the knowledge and acumen of cloud risk management 3 Responsible to lead in architectural design, specification, and maintenance of Security products and services
- Technical Experience : i 5 yrs of relevant experience on Cloud security with hands-on on the specifically the below tools/services from the cloud vendor Azure : VNET, Load balancer, resource group ii Candidate must have background in planning and design of cloud environments, with the hands-on experience in security implementation
- Professional Attributes : Good communication, analytics and Leadership skill
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education Azure certifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.